Thursday, August 04, 2016

Nail Protector vs. Gradient Nails - A Review

http://cubbiful.blogspot.pt/2013/01/review-policy-for-public-relations.htmlSo, I'm terrible with posting things on time. Apparently, I'm on vacation and good ol' me wants nothing but doing zilch. Haha!

But! today I'm posting my review on THESE super cool Nail Protector thingies I bought a week ago.

Now, you may see I've bought a lot of them, even though I'd never tried anything of the sort. Crazy, right? 
But I knew, just knew, I'd love them and I was right!, 'cause I know me ;)

Enough blabbler though (what is wrong with me? shut up, girl!) and let's get to the point:


gradient Nails

Let me introduce you to my pre-cleanup gradient nails background from this Sunday's nail art look.
And I know what you're thinking: pre-cleaning!? What's this wizardry!?


Nail Protector

Nail Protector, at your service, dear cuticles.
Oh why, sir, you are so dashing!



gradient Nails


Worry not, little ones, I shall protect you with my plastic-y shield. I got you covered.
Applying them was easy peasy once I got t the hang of it - which happened after I failed my index finger - yeah, look at it closely - and did I tell you there's like NO DRYING TIME. 
Can anyone spell fabulous right now?


gradient Nails

And if you're still not convinced, let me show you a macro shot of the pre-cleanup, 'cause do you see those tiny streaks? Yeah, that's all I had to face.
*grins intensely
You can see my skin looks slightly dry where the nail protectors were but that is the only minor con I have to say about this product.

I'm a fan. Cuticles are fans. Are you a fan? Yasss!


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *

9 comments:

  1. Nice gradient! That nail protector seems to work well too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo cool! I think it's the same principal as the liquid latex for cuticles, but maybe with less mess and it works faster. Thank you so much for this detailed review hun. Now, I think I have to pick them up. Also, I love your photo with the messy gradient all over :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they seem to work really well! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like a great alternative for people who are allergic to latex!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound like a great alternative to liquid latex! And I love that there's no drying time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh... and it's red!!!
    It's brilliant!!! Thanks, Mina ;-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this thingys in several online shop and was a little sceptic, but now seeing your review I'm amazed and want to get 300 me too!:P

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really cool! I've never seen/heard of them before but I'm going to have to do some digging because they seem like a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought them right now!

    ReplyDelete

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...