Tuesday, September 09, 2014

31DC2014 - Day 9: Rainbow Nails

Rainbow nails were tough to figure out: I had in mind several different designs, all cute and kawaii like but I couldn't make any of them work.

So... I settled for this:



Rainbow gradient and fairy dust



Rainbow gradient and fairy dust :)





31DC2014 Rainbow Nails


I've used all seven different colours to make this gradient like rainbow and luckily my nails are long enough to embrace them all :)



Fairy dust over rainbow nails


I've used Inglot O2M No.620, Kiko Tangerine (No.482), Bellaoggi Sunshine Yellow (No.34), Kiko Grass Green (No.391), Kiko Ink Blue (No.335) and Rimmel London Funtime Fuchsia (in this order).,



Gradient nails


I began this mani by painting my nails two coats white (I've used Inocos Pipoca em Viagem for that), to make sure all the colours would pop beautifully.



Rainbow nails with glitter


To finish it all off, I added one coat of Serenna SE036 to add a fairy dust kind of effect :)



Although these were not what first came to my mind for this prompt, they are not a total fail, I guess - even my sister loved them and that's saying a lot ;)


Hugs & Kissies,
Mina *



Last Year's Rainbow Nails:




2 comments:

You just made this girl smile! Thank you for your comment and for sharing your thoughts with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...